46kg to 44kg ?! Im Sick...


Its Sunday morning at 02.00 a.m
My stomach feel like something weird.......
GOD!! i wanna puke....

HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *beeeepppp*

Damn it! i hate it
Kayaknya gw masuk angin
Ahhh cape gw! gw mau tidur lagi...
So i got back to bed,,
02.38 a.m

GODDDDD!!! I WANNA PUKE AGAIN!!

HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *beeeeepp*

OK i hate this night..

07.30 a.m
SHITT!! i want to PUKE .. again????!!! wtf?!??!
and the result.......
there's a blood in my puke..
i just keep silent when i saw my own blood...

So,continue to bed.
And i didnt go to school btw,coz my body is super duper flexible! HAHA
My Mom want me to eat some breakfeast,but i didnt eat it! First i want to it coz it was my favorite meal , its MASHED POTATOES,boiled SAUSOGE,and boiled BROCOLLI..yummmyy
Second,my stomach allow me to eat that! OH GOD! you know,if i eat that food,i will puke it! HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That night,i cant sleep at all!
So,i use to chat with my friend..from 11 pm. to 02.30 am. WHAT A DAY!!
When morning comes,i try to eat my breakfeast...the result...... YES I DIDNT PUKE IT!! THANK GOD....
Then, i get bored this day....

"I got an idea!!"

i check my weight.... its 44 KG?????!!! what????????
LOST 2 KG in TWO DAYS!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello World ! This is my second BLOG :) Enjoy <3 FULL name : Farhannisa Egisky Meradjiantara call me, Egi . :)